- To serve as a training hub to produce globally competitive skilled executives and entrepreneurs for Bangladesh's sustained economic and human development.
- To train executives and potential entrepreneurs of priority industrial sectors to increase innovation and productivity;
- To adopt timely industry-oriented curriculum to scale up skill and reduce skill gap;
- To enhance faculty and infrastructure capacity to be able to conduct high-level training;
- To establish a network with similar centers in other countries to ensure the global competitiveness of the training program;
- To assess the outcomes of the training program for feedback and continual quality improvement.
The key objectives of this program are listed below:
- To implement the Executive Development Training Program developed by EWU in due consultation with the industrialists and SEIP officials in accordance with the procedures laid down in the Business Plan;
- To develop world-class mid and high-level industry-fit managers required by the sector;
- To reduce dependence on foreign managers and develop a pool of high-quality managers to meet future industry needs;
- To make a cultural change in university teaching that is now totally delinked from the industry.
- To periodically assess Industries’ requirements and design/revise customized Course Curriculum for the trainees to accommodate changing industry requirements.