RESULT of ADMISSION, SUMMER 2022
Graduate Diploma in Leather and Footwear Management (GDLFM) Program
Candidates bearing the following serial numbers (according to admission form) have qualified for Admission in Batch 6 and Batch 7 of the GDLFM Program.
The qualified candidates are requested to report to Executive Development Center (EDC), Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP) office room # 266 for admission during April 10, 2022 (Sunday) to April 13, 2022 (Wednesday) from 11.00 a.m.-3.30 p.m. and April 17, 2022 (Sunday) to April 20, 2022 (Wednesday) from 11.00 a.m.-3.30 p.m. along with documents below:
- Copy of National Identity (NID) Card.
- Recent 3 (three) copies of photograph.
- Experience Certificate (if applicable).
- Letter of No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
- Photocopy of all Academic Certificates and Transcripts/ Marksheets.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Information for student ID card (attached herewith).
- Information of Bank Account (attached herewith).
Important dates to remember (time will be announced later):
|May 12, 2022||Thursday||Orientation Program (Participation is mandatory)|
|May 13, 2022||Friday||First Day of Classes|