East West University is offering a Graduate Diploma in Leather and Footwear Management sponsored by the Ministry of Finance, Government of Bangladesh for the fresh graduates and the existing executives working in the leather and footwear sector with a view to addressing the efficiency and skill gaps prevailing in the leather and footwear sector in Bangladesh.
- No course fee is required
- Per diems will be provided
- Duration of the program is 9 months
- Classes will be held on Friday, Saturday (evening) and Tuesday (evening) each week
- Internship allowance will be provided to each trainee for 3 months
- An applicant must have at least a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a UGC approved university or an institution
- He or she must also obtain minimum 5 points in combination based on previous examination results. The calculation of the points is as follows:
|2nd /3.0≤GPA<4.0||2||2nd /3.0≤GPA<4.0||2||2nd /3.0>CGPA≥2.5||2|
|3rd /2.0≤GPA<3.0||1||3rd /2.0≤GPA<3.0||1||3rd /2.5>CGPA≥2.0||1|
- Maximum age limit is 35 years for fresh graduates and 45 years for leather industry executives
- Anyone ever receives training from SEIP for two weeks or above is not entitled to enroll/apply for this course until completion of one year after the training.
- Having IT knowledge is encouraged to apply.
- Please collect and drop the admission form through email at the following address:
Interested applicants can also visit the EDC-SEIP office, room # 269, East West University, Plot No. A/2, Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh (from 10.30 AM– 4.30 PM)
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for the next selection process.
- Females and Ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.